INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON LANGUAGE EDUCATION, LINGUISTICS AND LITERATURE (ICELL) 2022
_"Innovation and Challenges in English Language and Literature Education, Teaching and Learning Strategies in 4.0 Industrial Revolution"_
Sub Theme :
• Digital storytelling
• Creative writing of literary work
• Cross culture understanding in language implementation
• Linguistics issues in 4.0 era
• Perspective in online teaching and learning
• Innovation in language and literature teaching and learning
• Linguistics maintenance
• Critical discourse analysis
• Language and gender
• Language acquisition and learning
• English as a foreign language
• Translation Studies
ONLINE and OFFLINE
Date : 9 - 10 September 2022
Welcome Speach :
Dr. Ibrahim, S.Fil., M.Si.
Rector of Bangka Belitung University, Indonesia
Dr. Diana Anggraeni, M.Hum.
Head of English Literature Department of FISIP Universitas Bangka Belitung
Keynote Speakers :
Jayne C. Lammers, PhD
Associate Professor, University of Rochester, Associate Director Center for Learning in the Digital Age
Associate Professor in Literature, University of Szeged, Hungary
Dr. Kamaludin Yusra, MA., Ph.D.
Associate Doctor of Philosophy, University of Mataram, Indonesia
Prof Aimable Twagilimana, Ph.D.
Associate Professor in Buffalo State, University Of New York, US
© Generasi Peneliti. All Rights Reserved.